All women were born Queens, but we give away our power so freely that no one values it, not even us. My message behind my art is the reclaiming of our energy and power, and being the Queens we were born to be!
I live in Redondo Beach, California where I work as a finance professional, but my passion is writing and creating art.
My first art show ‘The Queens – Awakening the Feminine Energy within’ was on July 25, 2019 at Nucleus Gallery in Portland Oregon.
My second art show “LA Queens – the beautiful women of LA’ was on September 21st in Santa Monica.
My next art show is December 18th in Downtown LA. I was invited to be a part of the RAW – Natural Born Artists show from 7-11pm, it includes musicians, a runway show, performance art and more. I am beyond grateful to be among these amazing artists. CLICK HERE to find out more and get your tickets.
I create acrylic paintings, prints, greeting cards and other merchandise (including T shirts). It is all for sale at my store.
- My body doesn’t lie November 21, 2020
- I was that Girl November 14, 2020
- I am Resilient November 7, 2020
- I am Home October 31, 2020
- My journey to 4000 Friends! October 24, 2020
- Attraction isn’t logical October 17, 2020
- Learning to value me October 10, 2020
- Shame dies in the light October 3, 2020
- The space between September 26, 2020
- Everything will be ok September 20, 2020