Originally from California, I now live in Portland Oregon. I have been married for over 23 years and I have a daughter that is getting ready to graduate from college. My career for the past 20 years has been as a financial professional, but the last few years I embarked on a journey to rediscover my creative side.
My first art show ‘The Queens – Awakening the Feminine Energy within’ was on July 25, 2019 at Nucleus Gallery in Portland Oregon.
My second art show “LA Queens – the beautiful women of LA’ is coming up on September 21st in Santa Monica.
I create acrylic paintings, prints, greeting cards and other merchandise (including T shirts). It is all for sale at my store.
See the link below.
- Retreat Revisted October 11, 2019
- Out of my comfort zone October 9, 2019
- My anxiety is coming with me September 28, 2019
- I am just getting started September 21, 2019
- I am worth it September 15, 2019
- The Queen always wins September 7, 2019
- Change is beautiful September 1, 2019
- Finding a better me August 24, 2019
- My logical side ruins the fun August 18, 2019
- My time is gold August 10, 2019